Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vaffanculo



I LOVE knowing how to curse in Italian. It is sooo fun!! Personally I think she should have just stayed in Italy, but whatever, its her sanity. Brian knows a lady named Pizza, so I guess that almost makes me friends with Luca Spaghetti. Maybe like 6 degrees from Luca S? I started a new post because the comments on the other one were getting really long. I cannot wait to see all of Caroline's notes!! Good topics of discussion!! Peace out and vaffanculo :-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My mom's grandmother was from Italy and when she got old and had Alzheimer's she only spoke in Italian....so my mom knows lots of Italian curse words. I'll get her to make us a list. I'll bring the list to Romanelli's!

cara said...

You will have to email it to me because I'm not going to be able to make it this week, so vaffanculo. I have to be on kid duty Wed night. You guys have a molto bueno time and drink lots of vino for me!! I took Italian at UNCW and don't remember squat...except jeans in Italian is jeans and bikini in Italian is bikini - hahaha!!!!