Friday, December 7, 2007

New Book!


Our New pick by Brooke. Looks to be a good one. I'm excited about starting. We're planning on reading to page 110 for next week. This is our last book of 2007 ladies!
We were discussing the other night that we should have a "Best of" for 2007. Sortave like the Dundee Awards. What do you guys think? Of the books we've read in 2007 we could have Best Book, Best Author, Tearjerker Award, Character most likely to be invited to Book Club Award, etc. Let me know what you guys think! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Have you started reading the book yet? I am lovin it! I'm really into this one and it's a fast read.

cara said...

I love the idea of a "best of" 2007. Maybe we should go to Chile's and they could hook us up with a sound system and then do a little karaoke after the awards.

Kristen said...

The Best of 2007 sounds great!!! I don't think Jess from "A Long Way Down" will win the award for most likey character to be invited to book club. El Cerro now has a sound system, a stage and karaoke.

cara said...

So I can't stop thinking about the Amish people and how Samual was trying to make out with his cousin. Check out this article on inbred Amish issues.....pretty interesting....
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics/2005-06-27-amish-genetics_x.htm