Thursday, November 1, 2007

NO FAIR


Hey guys--just wanting to post a weekly update! We are finishing up our book for next week...it is so funny! Some of you have even finished it. And then Jennifer is picking our new book for next week. We're on a roll, but with the holidays coming up, we'll start slowing down, I'm sure, so don't freak out.
Do you like the picture? I put it up there so we would all remember that Brooke is in Hawaii this week. For 10 days. I found this picture online. It could very well be Brooke, I'm not sure. But that would be highly coincidental. And anyways, it looks like a dude.
So, everyone have a FANTASTIC weekend!

1 comment:

cara said...

I think this should be our new book club motto.........

"Certain motherfuckers think they can fuck with my shit, but you can't kill the Rooster. You might can fuck him up sometimes, but, bitch, nobody kills the motherfucking Rooster. You know what I'm saying?"